Home > Product > Air Circuit Breaker
Air Circuit Breaker
- Air Circuit Breaker - Detachable type
- A TMS CHIP (Micro computer) adopted on the ACB Controller automatically displays three-phase voltage, current, frequency, power factor, and active and reactive power.
- There is no need to open the panel door to control the ACB.
- There is no need to install a separate CT as it is built inside the ACB.
- No wiring work is required as the standard operating line supplied between the ACB main body and controller connects both ends to the connector.
- A voltmeter, ammeter, power meter, power factor meter, operating switch, and O.C.R relay are installed inside the ACB Controller, making it unnecessary to install additional instruments or wiring.
- The ACB Panel offers excellent cost-effectiveness for it is easy to build by simply installing the ACB, mounting the controller, and connecting the supplied cable to the connector.
- The fuse attached on the 3-phase voltage cable of the voltmeter makes the product safe to use.
- The voltmeter automatically measures the 3-phase voltage cable supplied from the main body of the ACB from 220V~660V.
- The readout for each phase is displayed immediately by pressing a button.
- ACB Controller has a built-in O.C.R relay which allows the user to change and control the current settings in a safe and convenient manner.
- The indicator makes it easy to identify the cause of an ACB blockage cause by O.C.R.
- Product is equipped with a test terminal that can be used for testing the properties of O.C.R relay.
- There is an alert function that activates when the current being used exceeds 90% of the O.C.R setpoint.
- There is a built-in lock device which only the administrator can use to restrict operation of the product.
- Specifications, ACB main body dimensions, bus bar dimensions, and mounting hole dimensions are identical to those of the Standard ACB.
- The C•T ratio can be installed according to the customer’s request. C•T provided by our company are as below.
C•T capacity: 200/5A, 300/5A, 400/5A, 500/5A, 630/5A, 800/5A, 1000/5A, 1250/5A, 1600/5A, 2000/5A, 2500/5A, 3200/5A, 4000/5A, 5000/5A
- * To order a C•T capacity other than those stated, please state the details on the order form (Only applies to detachable type).
- ① ACB closing button switch
- ② ACB breaking button switch
- ③ ACB breaking button switch
- ④ Ammeter
- ⑤ Voltmeter
- ⑥ Power factor, frequency meter
- ⑦ Wattmeter
- ⑧ Indicator LED Lamp
- ⑨ Operation status indicator-LED Lamp
- ⑩ O.C.R relay
- ① P,N 220 operating power terminal
- ② E earth terminal
- ③ PAT1,2 alert (alarm) contact draw-out terminal
- ④ Ammeter C.T connector
- ⑤ Voltmeter three-phase voltage connector
- ⑥ Operating circuit connector
- ⑦ Controller mounting bolt