Home > Product > Air Insulated Auto Sectionalizing Switches
Air Insulated Auto Sectionalizing Switches
- Combination Air Insulated Auto Section(Combination AISS)
- The self-contained Combination AISS combines a newly developed AISS which adopts a CT base insulator patented by Kyungdong Electric, with a current limiting fuse in order to provide user convenience. It is highly efficient for creating package panels.
||Rated breaking current
||Rated closing current
||Power frequency withstand voltage
||50㎸/ 1 min
|Rated short time current
||15㎄ Instantaneous Asym
||Impulse withstand voltage
|10㎄ 1 second Sym
||Inrush current restraint time
||0.5, 1.0 sec
|3.5㎄ 10 second Sym
||Rated control voltage
|Minimum operation current
||10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 140, 200A, BLOCK
||5, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100A, BY-PASS
||Current limiting fuse rating
|Product weight (excluding fuse)
||KEMC 1126(2007. 8)
- The built-in current transformer base insulator is a product with a simple structure and light weight, in which a current limiting fuse is attached to an AISS that uses a base insulator newly developed by our company. It is a Combination AISS for package switchgears (Patent 10-0875518).
- The distance between phases is 320㎜, large enough to install a high-capacity fuse.
- It adopts a polymer base insulator and is light weight.
- Production orders are also taken for products equipped with porcelain LA (Dimensions are identical to that of polymer LA type.).
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overcurrent is blocked according to a VI characteristic curve that is maintained for 3 seconds at 1.5 times the minimum operating current correction value.
- Charging Trip
- Momentary operation of the backup protection device enables an automatic trip while the fault current is removed (Does not open when AISS is in normal operation.). This function separates the fault current automatically by opening the AISS.
- Inrush Current Restraint
- Prevents malfunction by restraining the inrush current from the transformer or motor.
- Overcurrent Lock
- The switch locks when abnormal rating lock current (800A) occurs. This function automatically separates the fault section by opening the AISS after blocking the backup protection device.